Work Pass Applications

Pass application

Engage An Agency Or DIY?

All foreigners who intend to work in Singapore must apply for a valid pass (commonly known as a work visa) before they could start work. If you are engaging foreigners to work in your company, you must ensure that they hold a valid pass according to their job type. Generally, the pass application process takes up to 10 business days. This timeline is important for you to plan for the onboarding of the new candidate.

From consolidating complex documents to meeting firm government requirements, work pass applications in Singapore is not easy and can be stressful. There are times where additional documents or proof are required which may not be easily available. Knowing how to professionally deal with the hiccups during the process of pass application is important. It helps to save time and be effective in solving the issues.

Engage us if you need assistance with:

EntrePass: Necessary for foreign entrepreneurs to start and operate a business in Singapore.

An EntrePass is designed for foreign entrepreneurs and investors who desire to start innovative companies in Singapore. The visa is focused on the innovative nature of the new company. It is not granted to entrepreneurs who wish to start a company in an old established industry.

Employment Pass

For foreign professionals, managers and executives to work in Singapore. Their monthly salary has to be at least $5,000 a month to be eligible for the application.

An Employment Pass (EP) is a work visa designed for foreign professionals with specialized skills especially for managerial and director level.

S Pass

For skilled workers of junior to executive levels. The candidates need to earn at least $3,000 a month to be eligiblle for the application.

An S Pass is a type of Singapore work visa specifically designed for mid-level skilled workers who are highly trained and/or have experience in the specialised segments of the workforce.

DP (Dependant’s Pass)

This pass allows spouses and children of the Employment Pass or S Pass holders to stay with them in Singapore. The spouse and children may work in Singapore too.

LTVP (Long-Term Visit Pass)

This pass is for common-law spouse e.g. Mother-in-law, step-child or handicapped child of an Employment Pass or S Pass holder. Pass holders earning over $12,000 can also get a pass for their parents. 

Why Choose Credence Employment

If you do not have the resources or rather save the time for other tasks, it is important to engage a trusted employment agency to manage the pass applications for you. At Credence Employment, we would always update the client of the work pass application status. Should there be any issues in the applicaitons, we would act upon it with efficiency and effectiveness.

There are of course cases where the applications are not sucessful for some reasons but we do not stop there. As an employment agency with professional recruitment services and in-depth experience, should there be a need to replace the unsuccessful candidate, we will find you the best match at the soonest possible.

Contact us if you want to know more about our pass application service and we will revert to you at the soonest.